A webinar on news about Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) will be held on Wednesday, May 1, 2013, from 1:00pm – 2:00pm. The speaker will be John C. Byrd, MD, D. Warren Brown Chair of Leukemia Research at Ohio State University.
To register online click here. To register by phone, please call 866-992-9950, ext. 315.
Topics covered will include
- CLL signs and symptoms
- Tests used to diagnose and stage CLL
- Current and emerging treatments for CLL patients
- Personalized CLL treatment plans
- Importance of clinical trials to improve CLL patient outcomes
- CLL side effects management and quality of life
This program is sponsored by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and supported by a grant from Teva Oncology.