9/11 Tribute Center programs are offered throughout the year. Lectures, educational workshops and support programs are available to unite family members who lost loved ones, survivors, Lower Manhattan residents, rescue and recovery workers and volunteers who assisted in the aftermath of 9/11. Visit tributewtc.org for a schedule of upcoming programs and events.
- This event has passed.
NASDAQ OMX 9/11 Opening Bell Ceremony, NYC
September 11, 2013 @ 9:15 am - 9:45 am
On Wednesday, September 11, 2013, from 9:15am to 9:30am, in remembrance of September 11, 2001, the following organizations will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square for a commemorative ceremony and to officially ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell:
- Ann Van Hine, spokesperson, 9/11 Tribute Center
- Deputy Chief Anthony De Vita, FDNY
- Deputy Chief Vincent Giordano, NYPD
- Amanda Gregory, Tuesday’s Children Junior Board Fundraising Event Co-Chair, Tuesday’s Children
- Stephen Dannhauser, Chairman, New York Police & Fire Widows’ and Children’s Benefit Fund
NASDAQ OMX U.S. markets will observe a moment of silence at 10:29am in remembrance of September 11 victims and their families.
A live webcast of the NASDAQ Opening Bell will be available here.
NASDAQ MarketSite Broadcast Studio
4 Times Square
43rd & Broadway
New York, NY