9/11 Tribute Center programs are offered throughout the year. Lectures, educational workshops and support programs are available to unite family members who lost loved ones, survivors, Lower Manhattan residents, rescue and recovery workers and volunteers who assisted in the aftermath of 9/11. Visit tributewtc.org for a schedule of upcoming programs and events.
- This event has passed.
Jen Kane Memorial Softball Tournament
July 27, 2012 - July 29, 2012
The annual Jen Kane Memorial Softball Tournament will be held from Friday, July 27, 2012 to Sunday, July 29, 2012
There are two divisions — 12 and under and 14 and under
Entry fee is $350.00 per team.
For details, please contact Brian Nolan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration Deadline CLOSED – Both divisions are full.
- Round-Robin format on Friday and Saturday
- Single elimination on Sunday
- Roster limited to 14 players
- All players must be from the participating town. No regional teams allowed.
- ASA rules will apply unless otherwise noted
- ASA age eligibility will apply
- Each team will play a minimum of 4 games
- Trophies for 1st place in each division
- T-Shirts for all participants
For more information, please click here.
Bring the whole family and have a great time in America’s Home Town!