9/11 Tribute Center programs are offered throughout the year. Lectures, educational workshops and support programs are available to unite family members who lost loved ones, survivors, Lower Manhattan residents, rescue and recovery workers and volunteers who assisted in the aftermath of 9/11. Visit tributewtc.org for a schedule of upcoming programs and events.
- This event has passed.
Friends of Flight 93 annual meeting
November 2, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The annual meeting of the Friends of Flight 93, which is always held on the first Saturday in November, will take place on Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 2:00pm at the National Park Service planning office in Somerset.
The agenda for the meeting will include
- a brief review of 2013’s accomplishments;
- distribution of the 2013 annual report;
- an update from Jeff Reinbold, Superintendent of the Flight 93 National Memorial;
- a program by curator Barbara Black relating to Memorial tributes and the Visitor Center exhibit;
- a display of photographs taken at the Memorial by Chuck Wagner; and
- election of new members to the Board of Directors.
To attend the meeting via telephone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for passwords and numbers.
Metered parking will be available behind the building, accessible from Patriot Street.
National Park Service planning office
109 W. Main Street (the old Newberrys building)