The annual meeting of the Friends of Flight 93, which is always held on the first Saturday in November, will take place on Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 2:00pm at the National Park Service planning office in Somerset.
The agenda for the meeting will include
- a brief review of 2013’s accomplishments;
- distribution of the 2013 annual report;
- an update from Jeff Reinbold, Superintendent of the Flight 93 National Memorial;
- a program by curator Barbara Black relating to Memorial tributes and the Visitor Center exhibit;
- a display of photographs taken at the Memorial by Chuck Wagner; and
- election of new members to the Board of Directors.
To attend the meeting via telephone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for passwords and numbers.
Metered parking will be available behind the building, accessible from Patriot Street.
National Park Service planning office
109 W. Main Street (the old Newberrys building)